This dreamy puffy organza sleeved sweater by SELKIE, is a fleece sweater with a casual twist to look oh so Selkie, and a wonderful sweater to wear to the museum! Featuring a gorgeous detail from the painting, Festival Girls, by Austrian artist Aloïs Hans Schram (Austrian, 1864–1919) painted in Neo-Baroque style. The quality of print on fabric is practically frame-able- you'll have everyone trying to get a closer look.
- Poly organza sleeve/poly cotton fleece
- Designed and fit in LA, Made in partnership with our reputable and expert production team in Jianying, China.
- Selkie products are made with the utmost in quality by some of the best craftsman in the industry.
Get your goods fast, with super easy delivery!
UNITED KINGDOM FREE*
|USA £11.99 PER ORDER|
- 🚚 = UK is Free on all orders over £50.00 (£2.95 otherwise)
- ✉️ Standard Delivery (Approx 2-5 working days)
- 💌 Special Delivery £9.95 (ordered before 13:00)
- 🖱️ Click & Collect with Parcelly
- Europe = £7.95 per order
- ✉️ Standard 2-3 working days
- USA & Canada = £11.95 per order
- ✉️ Standard 4-8 working days
- Everywhere Else = £11.95 per order
- ✉️ Standard 8-14 working days
U.K. Returns are FREE and easy!
We're bummed things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news:
you get 14 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your order.
You can return your items via Royal Mail returns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.