Revisit Green Day’s ‘get-in-the-van’ days with our newly unsealed Kerplunk OS Tee. Fans of the pop-punk legends know that the group didn’t hit mainstream until 1994’s Dookie, but looking back at the wake of their success, they couldn’t have done it without their 1991 sophomore album. Featuring the youthful ‘un-finished’ cover art from the album, the style is an easy homage to the group who hit the road hard in their early days — proving that good music and determination is always a winning combo.
- Made from a 100% cotton fabric, feels like a luxury tour shirt with the perfect drape
- Exaggerated oversized tee that can be worn baggy with denim or perfect with a pair of bike shorts
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size S measures chest width: 27 ¾ " length: 29"
- 🚚 = UK is Free on all orders over £50.00 (£2.95 otherwise)
- ✉️ Standard Delivery (Approx 2-5 working days)
- 💌 Special Delivery £7.95 (ordered before 13:00)
- £7.95 per order which includes all taxes / duties
- ✉️ Standard 2-3 working days
- USA & Canada
- £9.95 per order which includes all taxes / duties
- ✉️ Standard 4-8 working days
- Everywhere Else
- £19.95 per order all taxes & duties included
- ✉️ Standard 8-14 working days
U.K. Returns are FREE and easy!
We're bummed things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news:
you get 14 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your order.
You can return your items via Royal Mail returns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.